Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
heist99  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 12:09:07 AM(UTC)
heist99

Groups: Registered

i was wondering about how long it takes to figure out the car to get it to run decent i know every driver has to figure out there happy starting point just wondering if these cars r easy to get setup looking to maybe buy a complete roller for next season n mainly run lindas i have a rts now but i see your downtube car hooks up very good and i believe is better then the rts
Mike Dicely  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 10:27:49 AM(UTC)
Mike Dicely

Groups: Administrator, Pay Per View, Administrators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 127 post(s)
Thank you for the compliment. I would say most guys are real happy with our basic setup to start with, after a few races they start to figure out what they might want to make the car a little better to suit their style. But most are fast and happy right out of the box. Of course there are exceptions, but they seem to be fewer and further in-between as our cars, setups, and shocks get better and better.

If you can swing a new 2013 chassis, we are gonig to offer it with a coil front which will make the car more consistent. Or if you get a used car, see if you can find one with our newly valved shocks on it, or send us the shocks (monotube) and we can revalve them. The shocks make the car fast and consistent and it is absolutely necessary to have them right, hands down the most overlooked part of the race car.

Good question.

Edited by user Monday, September 17, 2012 11:57:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mellany  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 9:39:17 AM(UTC)
Mellany

Groups: Registered

I like racing, thank your forum for spectacular stories! waiting for new replies!